How to book tickets:
Booking for the 2018 concerts will commence from March 2018 via a variety of methods:
Download the booking form, fill in your details and return it to either:
Bradfield Festival of Music, c/o Lloyd Priestley, 46 Walshaw Road, Worrall, Sheffield, S35 0AS
Bradfield Festival of Music, c/o Michael & Pat Hunt, Spring Cottage, High Bradfield, S6 6LG
0114 449 0890 or 0114 285 1473
On the night:
At the door (availability can’t be guaranteed)
Please make cheques payable to: Bradfield Festival of Music Association. Currently we are unable to accept payment by credit/debit card.
Patrons’ tickets: One ticket for each concert, your name listed in the programme and an invitation to our patron’s reception on Friday 29th June 2018 at the Old Horns pub. For further details on how to apply will be made available in March / April 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Festival Committee reserves the right to change artistes/programmes without prior notice.
- Tickets will not be issued until full payment is received.
- We regret that the full cost of tickets purchased cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- We will endeavour to resell any returned tickets if the event sells out. A refund will be paid, less a 10% handling charge, for any ticket resold under these circumstances.
- Advance booking is advised for all events.
- With the exception of reservations for special guests and sponsors, seats are unreserved and are not numbered.
- In order to be fair to all, reservation of seats for absent audience members is not permitted.
- Due to the nature of the church’s architecture, some seats may have a restricted view and you may want to bring a cushion for extra comfort.
- Performances are “in the round” and some seats are behind the performers.
- Doors open 45 minutes before events start. All concerts commence at 7.30pm.
- Unsold tickets may be available at the door; please telephone one of the numbers provided to check availability.
- Refreshments, and pre-ordered interval drinks, are provided by The Old Horns Inn.
- Concerts are generally 120 minutes long with an interval of around 20 minutes.
If you have specific needs, and particularly if you use a wheelchair or have a companion dog, please make us aware when booking and we will do our best to help. Please email the Festival Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further advice.
Please follow the signs. Parking can be difficult but it is important that we do not inconvenience local people, so please be careful and avoid causing any obstructions. We do park vehicles in the crew yard, and sometimes in a field, at Church Farm, Brown House Lane, High Bradfield so please follow the signs for “Festival Parking”. Some on-road parking is possible and the car park of The Old Horns Inn is available to its patrons.
The Old Horns – enjoy a meal at the nearby pub and then take a stroll up to the Church to enjoy the concert – call 0114 285 1207 to book.
The Plough Inn – with great food and warm welcome situated in Low Bradfield – call 0114 285 1280 to book.